1st trip of the year 2024

Good morning. It's a pleasant day in Singapore. I am sitting comfortably and sipping my morning coffee at T4, Changi Airport. Jonathan never fails to send me to the airport, no matter how late or early the time is.💓

This is my first overseas trip for the year. This time to Port Dickson for the HLE, something I always look forward to.

About 60 participants from more than 30 countries will be gathering for their life transforming experience, just like when I went through a similar program in 2006. It was a defining movement. It changed my life completely.

What's amazing out this experience is that I get to meet like minded christian leaders, highly qualified in the secular field, but are filled with passion and commitment for the Lord and His kingdom. In spite of their achievements, they serve the Lord with a humble spirit. 

It's a time of personal renewal for me and at the same time to impact all these participants about the Cultural Mandate and the Great Commission. 

I am thankful to the Lord for this opportunity to be a facilitator and please pray that I will be a channel of blessing for this group. We all need to encounter the Lord again.

Comments

  1. God Bless You, your hunger to do God's work is always over whelming. Blessed trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God, we pray for your first trip in the year of 2024 👏

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet to know this sir.
    Prayers from us please.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory