Sunday service in Rantau.

Today is the Lord's day and it was a break form the facilitation we are doing at the HLE. I asked Pst Matthew if I could attend his church. Pst Matthew a young man and his wife Sandra help out in the logistics and administrant of the program. He asked if I could share in the service.

His church is located in a small town called Rantau, in the outskirts of the major town Seremban. As we drove towards his church, Pst Matthew showed me the many small estates that are lodged within the oil palm plantations. Many Indians live in these quarters. Reminded me of the estates that we used to visit years back in the 1970s. Layang Layang and South Malay estates.  "All these people need the gospel", he said. 

I was touched by Pst Matthew's passion and his personal testimony. In spite of the lack of resources and the many persecution from the Hindus in that area, they are faithfully serving the Lord.

It was a small Tamil church. No instruments except a drum. I shared on the love of God and many were touched by the message. His wife Sis Sandra translated the message. 

I was moved to help see this work grow for the Glory of God. Let me know if you want to partner in this work. 


With Pst Mathew and his family


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory