Hectic week - Broken vessel

 I am penning this entry from the waiting area in KL International Airport Terminal 1. My connecting flight to Medan has been delayed by an hour. On my way to Berastagi to minister at Kairos Community Church where my good friend Bishop Ezra is the senior pastor.

It has been an hectic week. We came back from India on 1 Oct and I was not well. This week I have been working night shift and teaching the Great Commission for the new batch in Pakistan.

Was working last night and Jonathan drove me straight to the airport this morning after work. My friends think I am crazy. I think so too. "Don't be a super hero", a good friend said. 

Jessica was quite blunt with me. I could not disagree with her. 

I am reminded of the words of out Lord this morning in John 9:4 (NLT)

  •  “We must quickly carry out the tasks assigned us by the one who sent us. The night is coming, and then no one can work.”
I am guilty as charged. 🥲

May the Lord give me strength to fulfil what He has given to me. I want to say like Paul at the end of the day:

  • I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing. 2 Timothy 4:7-8
They just announced the flight is read for boarding.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory