God is indeed good

I am sitting at the departure lounge and waiting for me flight departure to Singapore. 

This trip has indeed been a blessing to me. I have seen the hand of God again in septennial ways. The people have been blessed by the messages and I had the opportunity to talk to some pastors about the vision and mission of our ministry. My heart is for the Great Commission and they were able to sense it. 

I was literally soaked in God's presence during these days. Something I can't explain. 

God willing my book will available in Korean e-book soon. An Haggai alumni is working on the proof reading and hopefully it was be ready in end Mar. Some pastors I spoke to have read the draft and they were moved by the message of the book. 

I was humbled by the Christ like nature of the pastors and members in Korea Heart of humility but full of passion for God. After meeting and taking to some pastors in Korea, I realised that what we need today are men of God who are passionate about the Great Commission, who serve not for titles, position or power but with a servant's heart. The only objective is to please God and nothing else. It's only then we will see revival and growth in our churches. 

Specially thankful to Rev Paul Kye, a man with a servant's heart and his family for their kind hospitality and invitation to Korea. Truly gems in God's kingdom. To God be the Glory.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory