Divine appointment

On 4 Feb, I decided to go for a walk in the cold, sub zero weather, at least to burn some calories. Because of the weather, I have been eating more than the usual. I made sure I was fully covered.

As I was walking down the street and enjoying the weather and the quiet country life, I chanced upon a couple and a lady, who were offering hot soup and bites to passers-by. I glanced and there was a church nearby. I guessed this was their outreach effort and they were waving me to come by for the hot soup. I smile and moved on. 

As I turned back to head to the place where I was staying, I decided to stop by the stall. The couple happened to be the pastor of the presbyterian church and the lady was his wife. They were so welcoming and happy to see me, even though they did not understand a word in English. The pastor invited me to the church. I tried to explain to him the reason why I was there. To cut the long story short, somehow he googled and found out that I was conducting Revival Meetings at the Methodist Church, near by. He promised to be that evening.

Without fail, the pastor and his wife came for the service. After the service I was chatting with this couple through my only translator Pst Paul Kye. The pastor wife said that she was having severe back pain and the doctor said that she is suffering fro osteoporosis. we laid our hands and prayed for her and immediately the pain was gone. She was able to turn her back without any pain and what she was almost in tears. She just could not believe. Remember they are presbyterians. God is the healer and he still heals today. The pastor was simply overjoyed too. They were so thankful. 

On Sunday the pastor's wife came to the church and testified how God has healed her. To God be the glory.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory