Cold cold South Korea

I arrived Incheon Airport on 3 Mar at about 8:30AM. Hardly slept for two hrs in the flight. My last visit to South Korea was about 5 years ago.

The immigrations and customs checks were one of the fastest I had ever experienced. It was so smooth and efficient. Singapore comes a close second.👦

My host Pst Paul Kye was at the arrival hall to receive me. I had known Pst Paul since 2011 when he attended the Haggai Program on Maui in 2011. Since then I had visited him twice and ministered in his church. This will be my third visit. It was indeed a joy to meet Pst Paul again.

I was greeted by a cold minus 3 degC outside the airport. My first experience in sub-zero temperatures. 

We drove to our accommodation in Ganghwa county, which is an island. We had a lot of catching up to do. We talked about family, ministry and what God is doing in our receptive areas of responsibility.

My accommodation was in a Christian Retreat Centre, called the "White House", and my room was so cosy that I did not want to move out of it. Really thanking God for all the opportunities and favour in serving Him.

Last night I preached in the first series of revival services in the church.  We had a great time  Paul told me of an exciting story of healing in is church. When Jeya and I were there in 2018, we had prayed for a lady who was suffering with lung cancer and had a few more months to live. I saw the same lady in the service last night, looking healthy and well and has lived over five years since. Isn't God amazing. He is indeed our healer. To God be the glory.

I am looking forward to the meetings arranged for the weekend. 

I also hope to meet some like minded pastors who can partner us in the mission work that we are doing in Asia.

This morning it's a cold minus 5. But it's clear and bright and the sun is rising behind the clouds. Let me go out and see how it feels.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory