Promise verse Sep 2021


I was impressed in my heart to share this verse for the month of Sep.


We live in very  unprecedented times.


Covid19 is a crisis of uncertainty which came at a shocking speed and a stunning scale. Since it was detected in late 2019, it is not anywhere near its end. 

 

In the Middle East , last week we the collapse of the government in Afghanistan and the infiltration of the terrorists.

 

In the US and Europe, we are seeing the rapid decline of moral values and liberalism is being celebrated in unimaginable ways.

 

No matter what, God is still in control. He will make a way in the wilderness and streams of water in the desert.  Let's not give up hope. Continue to trust the Lord, pray in faith believing God;s Word. God will perform a miracle for you and me.

Don Moen wrote this beautiful song that says:

God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way, He will make a way

By a roadway in the wilderness, He'll lead me
And rivers in the desert will I see
Heaven and Earth will fade
But His Word will still remain
He will do something new today

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory