Thank you Lord

It has been an hectic two weeks. I had daily teaching sessions on the Great Commission for 3 hrs every day, two messages to record and work on night shift for my regular job. At the beginning of the two weeks, I was just wondering how I was going to to all this. But praise be to God I was able to keep all the assignments. 

Tired but it was all worth the while. Some of the students messaged me separately how they were blessed and challenged by the teaching on the Great commission. On the last session, some of the participants were in tears, even though this was a zoom session. How the Holy Spirit works!! We just cannot comprehend His ways. 

I am humbled and thankful that the Lord should even consider me for this assignment. Purely His grace and mercy. To God be the glory.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory