God provides

Many of our church planters and members in India are suffering as a result of the lockdown, especially the migrant workers in the different states. Bishop Nehemiah asked if we could help. This is a time of economic crisis everywhere, how can we get the money?

 But over the years I have learnt that there is no economic crisis in the Kingdom of our God. He provides when there is a genuine need. Yesterday morning I was listening to the prayer session by Crosspointe City Church. The pastors there are Nanding and Lorna, my good friends. I requested them to pray for this need. My friend Josh was leading in prayer.

I set a target for $5000 Singapore dollars but in 24 hrs, I received more than $10,000 to my amazement. Lesson learnt: Don't underestimate God's providence. Praise God, now about 1000 families can be helped in this trying times in the states of Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Odisha and Chhattisgarh.

Try Jesus, He never fails.....

To God be the glory. 

Comments

  1. God really provides. He is so faithful. It is tried and tested all the time

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory