Covid19 - Yet another test

For the last few days I have been trying all sorts of natural medication to lessen my cough. I still had a lot of phlegm.  Thanks to Bro Guna and family for making me a special spice cocktail to help with my malady. It helped much.

But this afternoon my cough became bad and I had a little difficulty in breathing. So I thought I will go back to the polyclinic. My temperature was higher than usual. 

The doctor wanted me to do another swab test and told me to go to A&E immediately if I don't get better in 3 days. Given strict instructions to stay home.

Again, my God is in control. I rest in Him and His plans. There's no greater joy than...........

Comments

  1. god is good every day ….every things

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a Mighty God we serve!! Hallelujah to the Lamb of God!! We thank God for this brother Rama. Yes, He is our Source, Strength, Rock, Healer and everything we may think of!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory