Trip to India affected by Covid-19

Many people, including my family,  were asking me not to go on this trip because of all the happenings. And it is the right ting to do in the current circumstances. Covid-19 is spreading like wild fire all around the globe and even in India. 

Out of the blue, this morning I heard a message from a good friend. He was sharing on the following:

Acts 21:12-14: When we heard this, we and the people there pleaded with Paul not to go up to Jerusalem. 13 Then Paul answered, “Why are you weeping and breaking my heart? I am ready not only to be bound, but also to die in Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus.” 14 When he would not be dissuaded, we gave up and said, “The Lord’s will be done.”

The prophet and the people told Paul not to go. But Paul knew what God has told him. 

I was clear in my mind that we will not cancel the trip, unless the Lord decides otherwise. In fact most of the team members also had the same mind. I was humbled that young people did not thing of their lives when it came to serving God. We prayed that God's will will be done.

Yesterday India cancelled all visas until 15 Apr due to the Corona virus.  It looks like the trip is going to be cancelled.  Almost all is closed now. But I am still waiting for God to have His final say.

Few lessons from the scripture above:

  1. While prophecy is still relevant, spiritual discernment is much need to test every prophecy.
  2. It's always best to pray that God's will be done and not insist on our way because of preconceived mindsets.
  3. Ultimately God has the final say. God will make a way when there seems no other way.
Isaiah 43:19 -....I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland.

"I want to go Lord but let your will be done"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory