Mom's 80th birthday


Yesterday we celebrated my mom's birthday in church. It was her 80th birthday. Because of Covid10, we decided to eep the celebration small within church members. Many of my friends were disappointed at not being invited. The reason being, she has been such an influence on the lives of so many people. 
When she was 30 something
She is a woman of payer, a great should winner, bring so many people to the kingdom of God. She does not have a secular education but this only goes to show that God can use anyone who is filled with the power of the Holy Spirit and is totally dedicated to Him. Some of the people she brought to Christ have become pastors today, leading their own congregations.
The Challenges face a special item
She has been a christian for 48 years. Her live has impacted so many. She is one of the highest contributor when it comes to mission funds in my church. When Jeya and I go on mission trip, we are comforted by the fact that we are always covered by her prayer.s Anyone who knows her will testify that she spends hours in prayer, especially during the early hours of the morning. 
Leaders and wives praying for mom
I shared yesterday at the celebration that one of the things my mom taught me is to treat woman with respect, no matter who they are. This is a lesson every young man should learn. 

She is indeed the wind beneath my wings. What a blessing to be called her children.

Comments

  1. That was wonderful sir, I am a teen and would like to have a future like her. Such A devoted and blessed person! Jesus loves you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory