Ministry in Medan

I had three days of Ministry in Medan. On Tuesday evening I spoke at GSJA Kadosh. I spoke on the urgency of evangelism. Bro Timothy from Jakarta came to attend the Equip Seminar and he interpreted for me. 

On Wednesday, I conducted the Equip Leadership Program (NB1 Level1). there were 12 participants. Many of those who registered could not make it. That evening I preached a revival message and the Holy Spirit moved powerfully in the meetings. Again Bro Timothy interpreted for me.

The next day I continued with the Leadership Program. That evening we went to Gereja Sidang Jemaat Allah conduct the inauguration fo the 1st Church Planters' Training Program. This is another historic moment for PEC. A new church planting work is starting in Indonesia. God is just enlarging the vision vision. There were 10 young students but full of fire for the Lord. Another five more will be joining on Monday. Praise God.

I am thankful to Rev Tissa and the Calvary Church in Sri Lanka for sponsoring the program. Its amazing how God brings in the resources. 

It was a wonderful service and the Holy Spirit moved very powerfully in the meeting. I was blessed.

Today I finished the Equip NB 1 Level 2 that was unfinished the last time. 

For the evening, I decided to cancel the program so that I can spend some time alone with God. To God be the glory.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory