He has you covered

Sometimes we feel that we are all alone and face attack from every corner. We ask ourselves, if we have taken the right decision and if we are indeed hearing God's voice. Bu the Lord reminded me that as long as we stand in the centre of His will, He has us covered. 
Two days ago I received a strange message from a couple who hardly know me in Indonesia and can hardly speak English:
"God loves you so much, even though many people have disappointed the pastor. and you are very sad about that"
That was enough for me to know that God is in control and He sees me. 
If God saw the slave in the desert (Gen 16:7), take heart HE has seen you too. It may appear as through its not, God will send "sparrows" to encourage you when you are down. 

Press on.

Isaiah 43:2 - When you pass through the waters,I will be with you;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory