Heading Home

Finally checked in at Maui Airport. Thank God this time the luggage has been checked in all the way to Singapore. Was glad that most of the participants have been impacted over the last week. Monday was exceptional. The Spirit of the Lord moved so powerfully in both the sessions. Men were on their knees and weeping before the Lord. It was a joy to see young men so passionate for the Lord and expecting great things from Him.

I had the opportunity to speak to the volunteers yesterday. Many of them had held  senior posts before and now serve the leaders form the 3rd world/developing  countries. Shared with them how HI has blessed my life and ministry. Many were blessed.

I also had dinner with Nestor last night. This man has been such a blessing. He has a great heart for God and the ministry. He is still pushing me with the book and is getting me connected to the right people for publishing.

It was a privilege to have Prof Arthur drive me to the airport. He has been such a blessing to me and many around the world. 

All set for departure. Can't wait to be home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory