Arrived Narita, Japan

The flight in Singapore was delayed almost an hour due to heavy rain. We arrived Narita 45 minutes late. The problem was Singapore Airlines and Hawaiian Airlines do not have an agreement. So I had to clear immigrations, custom, pick up my language and go to the arrival lounge. To my surprise the departure hall for Hawaiian Airlines was in another terminal and had to take a shuttle bus. The whole process from landing to getting to the other terminal took about an hour. Thank God the immigration lanes were empty.

Fortunately, Hawaiian airlines was delayed for an hour due to the typhoon affecting Japan. So now I am settled in the transit lounge and charging my laptop and phone and checking the mails. 

Thanking God for seeing me though this journey, Yes indeed, "all things work together for good - Rom 8:28

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory