1st day at Patna

Today morning I shared in the devotion for the staff and volunteers at ROI

After that I met the boys from the church planters training program. There are 11 of them. I took two sessions with them on "Listen to the voice of God".
I noticed that the boys can read and turn to their Bible references. They are much more bold now and are able to interact. Totally different from when I saw them in Mar. All of them are keen to do evangelism and church planting. We hope to support at least five of these boys in the field for church planting.

Later in the evening, Rev Raji had invited some pastors and leaders to his plan. About 20 of them cam and I took one session on "Why Trials" form JM Vol 1 Notebook 2. The group was slow in responding first but once they were warmed up thee was much participation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory