Thursday at MTC

It was a very pleasant day. As usual I got up early for prayer and at about 6:00AM, went for a walk. The sun was just rising over the horizon. The weather was perfect, about 20degC.

As I walked around the vicinity of the MTC, I saw an Indian lady selling Tsai. This lady was different from the one I met on the previous trip. In Indian man, nearby, I presumed must be her husband was friendly and soon strikes a conversation. They were so generous to offer me breakfast, which for obvious reasons, I declined. In brief I told them to pray to Jesus who will help them though all their difficult situations. The man nodded in believe. May God bring the right people across their paths to show them the true way,

This morning it was teaching sessions for the church planters. Bro Victor took the classes on Spiritual Authority. They had many questions and the sessions were interactive. The students appeared raring to go out and plant churches. That's all we want to see and let God do the rest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory