My grace is sufficient for you

Last night we had an extended time of prayer from 8pm to 12:30am. This was also to user in the new month and to receive the promise verse for the month. Usually its done at 6am in the morning of the first day of the month but for this month we decided to hold it after midnight. This was also to cater for Bro Tangevelu's thanksgiving service later in teh evening on Saturday.

After the prayer was over, one of the leaders came and and said that he wanted to share the following verse for Jeya and me. He was very much impressed by the Lord to do so.

2 Cor 12:9-10:  But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 10 That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

He said that both Jeya and I have gone through so much of challenges in PEC because of  being in the leadership. False accusations, unjust words and even backstabbing. But God assures us that His grace is always sufficient and He will see us through.

And as I was headed back home about 1AM, I saw a text message from another brother. This was from Joshua 3:7 Today I will begin to exalt you in the eyes of all Israel, so they may know that I am with you as I was with Moses. 

Incidentally this was what I preached in BethanyLIFE last Sunday. Now its coming back to me.

These verses were an encouragement. Humbled to know our God knows when to encourage His children. Thank you Jesus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory