if God so clothe the grass of the field,...shall he not much more clothe you?

A testimony to share.

For my next mission trip, to AP/Orissa,  the budget was $4000. Church contributed $3000 and I desperately needed the extra. This time my "own cup was not running over? And in agitated prayer I reminded to the Lord , why don't someone come and give me the money in cash.  Not a nice way to put it right? Human la. And God knew fully well that it was a "no joke situation".

Yesterday morning I met an old friend, a supporter of  our missions work. Over time he gives cheques for PEC ministry. He never gave cash. But yesterday strangely, he said, "I am giving you cash this time and he said this is for your other missions expenses. Don't put it through your church accounts. Use it as you please" I asked him, "are you sure". He answered in the affirmative. I asked hm what made him do that. He said he felt that he had to give money this way. He handed over the cash into my hands and it was a $1000 note.

I then told him my situation and with tears in his eyes, he said, "God works in mysterious ways. I am glad to be part of it".

If this is not God's doing, what else?

My redeemer lives

Matthew 6:8, "for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory