Christmas celebration at Shadrach Home




Shadrach Home boys giving a song item


As I was not able to visit the shadrach Home this time due to our trip to the US, I asked Bishop Nehemiah if he would go there to celebrate Christmas with the boys. The following is a short report submitted by Bishop Nehemiah on the visit.  



"As per your suggestion on 8th Dec I went to Shadrach home for Christmas Celebration with our Children and PEC church planters. Pst John Signey came to Trivendrum. Both went to the Shadrach home and in the evening we had a Christmas special program at our campus. 




PEC church planters
Really the Children are growing spiritually and physically. They sang special songs, shared memory verses, choreography and everything was perfect sir, I, myself was personally blessed by being there sir. The church planters are also doing well. I distributed Christmas gifts as directed. 



 I praise God for this opportunity of spending Christmas with the boys in Shadrach Home"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory