Chapel service at Harpur Memorial Service

This morning I had the privilege of sharing the Word for the staff at this hospital in Menouf during their chapel service. This is a small town about 100 km NE of Cairo. This is a Christian Hospital with about 250 staff. Mist of the patients are Muslim and God is using the hospital to reach the community. 

I spoke on Matthew 5:19In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

I was humbled by the fact that many sitting there were surgeons, doctors and high qualified professions. I asked the same question as David did in 2 Samuel 7:18“Who am I, Sovereign LORD, and what is my family, that you have brought me this far?”

To God be the glory


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The God Who Sees Me

When faith shines brighter than victory

Weekend at Kiros Cornerstone Church, Berastagi, Indonesia