A blessed time at Harvest Force AG Church

Today, Jeya and I had the privilege of sharing the Word at Harvest Force AG Church, Henderson Road, Singapore. It was our first time ministering at the church, and we are grateful to Pastor Bernadette for the invitation. I had met her briefly previously at Eternal Life AG Church.

We had a wonderful time of worship, and I shared on the theme “Encounters”, looking at the life of the Apostle Paul, based on Acts 26:18–19.

It was a powerful time in God's presence. Many responded to the invitation and came forward for prayer, and we believe the Lord ministered deeply to many hearts.

I was also blessed to have the opportunity to share and distribute about 40 copies of my book, God’s Agenda or Mine?.

We were especially blessed by the wonderful group of members, who showed us such kind hospitality and genuine friendliness. Everything was very well organised, and we truly appreciated the warmth and care shown to us.

We were also encouraged to learn that Harvest Force AG Church is a mission-minded church, with mission work and outreach in India, Cambodia, Thailand and Indonesia. It is always a joy to meet churches that have a heart not only for their local community but also for reaching the nations with the Gospel.

Jeya and I are truly grateful for the opportunity to serve the Lord and to be part of what God is doing at Harvest Force AG Church.

So blessed and thankful for this wonderful time in God's presence!

To God be all the glory! 🙏

Comments

  1. Thank you Pastor Rama for your ministry today! We have indeed been blessed!
    May the Lord continue to anoint and empower you for His Kingdom work!
    Thanks to Sis Jeya too !
    🙏😀 - SM

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The God Who Sees Me

Weekend at Kiros Cornerstone Church, Berastagi, Indonesia

When faith shines brighter than victory