Transit in New Delhi


I departed Singapore yesterday for New Delhi and arrived uneventfully. Thank God, I had no problems with the immigrations. My connection to Kathmandu was early this morning. 


It was cool in New Delhi but the air was heavily polluted and visibility was less than 500 feet. I checked into a nearby motel and wanted to leave about 2 hrs before flight but the reception advised me to be there at least 3 hrs. I was sceptical but decided to follow his advice. 


I left my motel at 3:45 AM. Managed to get at least 3 hrs of sleep. Good that I listened to the receptionist in the motel. The airport was so crowded at this time of the morning. Took almost two hours to clear immigration and custom. 


Lesson learnt: If transiting through New Delhi always be there at least 3 hrs before flight no matter what time of the day. 


Looking forward to my first landing in Kathmandu. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory