God's majestic handiwork

Yesterday, while travelling from Kathmandu to New Delhi, I was sitting on the right side the plane window seat. I had the best view of the majestic Himalayan Range. Towering snow-capped mountains that stretched for miles, made me stare in awe and wonder at God's magnificent handiwork. It took my breath away.

Psalms 8:3 - When I consider your heavens the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is mankind that you are mindful of them, human beings that you care for them

The God who created these picturesque is the one we worship and He says in Isaiah 49:15 -“Can a mother forget the infant at her breast, walk away from the baby she bore? But even if mothers forget, I’d never forget you—never. Look, I’ve written your names on the backs of my hands. (MSG)


What an amazing God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory