Pastors' conference PD - 3-4 Oct

A new initiative by Haggai Alumni, Malaysia to reach out to pastors on what Haggai can do for the churches in Malaysia. At first I said no to the invitation as I had a packed schedule for the month. But Pst Daniel Ho, the executive director for Haggai Malaysia, was so insistent that I relented. But I was glad that I made it to the this conference. It was such a blessing for me.

51 pastors from all over Malaysia attended the conference. I took the sessions on the Biblical Emphasis on the Commission. I was thinking and praying much in what to share, as all these pastors are experts on the subject themselves. I thought that there was nothing much I could add to their memory bank. Many of them have been zealous for the Lord and have been working very hard in the field. But I senses that many of them needed encouragement more than anything else, I was told that about 400 churches ad closed down during the Covid 19 period due to the various challenges. Such news is heartbreaking. 

God gave me a clear word for them.

I could really sense the working of the Holy Spirit in the sessions. The pastors were humble and willing to learn and that made the difference. When my first session was over, no one moved from their seats, even though the RC announced that it was break time. The Holy Spirit had impacted them already. They were waiting for more. 

By the time my second session was over, many of the pastors were overwhelmed and were greatly inspired. 

I had the opportunity to meet with some great leaders. Great humility and such brotherly love. I learned so much form the other facilitators. Wished I and. stayed a bit longer for the other sessions.

Came back home, filled with joy. God can use anyone who is willing to submit to His leading and authority. With God none is impossible.


Some of the best people in the world I know.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory