On the missions journey again

 

It's been more than 2 1/2 years since I last went on a mission trip. That was in Jan 2020. I am finally checked in now for Cairo for a special journey. Terminal 1 is still recovering from Covid 19. The number of  travellers has increased but not to levels pre-Covid days. 

Thankful to the Lord that I can still continue His purposes for my life. The runway is getting shorter and we must do all we can "as long as its day". Wished Jeya was here with me. But the air tickets have become so exorbitant these days!! She will be with me in Aug when we travel to India.

Looking forward to meeting some of my friends in Cairo. Great people with a great passion for the Lord. Praying to be a channel of blessing again. 

This morning we had a guest speaker, Rev Daniel Moses, in our church. After the service Jeya and I had a short visit with him. He said many things but one thing that struck a cord in us is that God will lead us to other countries in the region to establish His work. Looks like we still have work to do. "Here am I.....sent me"



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory