Fabulous trip to Egypt - A testimony to God' favour.

 Sitting at Cairo airport and while waiting for my flight back home, I recounted God's faithfulness and His exceptional favour. I thank God for giving me the opportunity to speak at the Doctor's' With a Mission Conference. 

About 300 christians from the medical profession gathered to seek how best they can be he "salt and light of the earth". Many in the conference rededicated their lives for "the work" God had called them. I heard of amazing testimonies of sacrifice and love  for the kingdom that made me look like a novice in serving God. It was truly a time of learning and rewiring for me as I come back to continue the work God has called us into.

So glad I could meet my friends who were instrumental in inviting em for this conference. Truly humble servants with great passion despite of all their academic and professional achievements in the medical field. Specially thankful to Dr Ehab for the great hospitality while I was in the blessed land.

Made many friends. But this group group of ushers really impressed me. They are all in the college years looking forward to the university phase. Great young people, with a sincere heart for God. It was fun too.

God is good. His mercies are new eery day. Never imagined that my voice will be carried all over the Middle East on live streaming. To God be the glory.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory