In Alexandria, Egypt

I had two wonderful days in Alexandria, arranged by my good friends here. The visit to the Alexandria was impressive and educational. I had the privilege of visiting some of the historical places which is only an indication of blessed this nation is.


But nothing beats watching the sunset over the Mediterranean Sea. It was simply majestic and awesome.

I send these pictures to a friend and this was the reaction. "It is an affirmation to me that my Father can make a plain blue sky into full of colour beauty....and He is also concerned to create us into images that reflect His beauty.

When my sun sets...my life should also be like this"



 How true those thoughts are. God is amazing and he wants us to the light to the world. We need to reflect His beauty. "Let you light so shine that they may see your good works and glorify the Father in heaven - Matthew 5:16

My prayer is that I will finish well and beautiful, just as how the sun sets in all its glory. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory