Woodlands Outreach Church

I thank the Lord for this opportunity to speak at Woodlands Outreach Church today. I am also thankful to Pastor Joshua, for the invitation. 

We have known the late Apostle Suppiah and the family for many years.

 

I have known both Pst Jonathan and Pst Joshua since they were young boys.

 

Their mother, Sis Letchmi, of course are not just friends, but they are family to us. In fact, my mother would tell me when I was a child, she was one of those who will take care of me and brother when my father and sister were in hospital. This was during the Naval Base days. Some of you were not even born.

 

I remember very vividly, in the 90’s I had a major knee surgery and Sis Letchmi was one of the first to come to the hospital to visit me. I will never forget that. 

 

Every time I meet her or speak to her on the phone, she will always encourage me and say that she is always remembering me and my wife in prayer.

 

It’s the prayer of these saints that has sustained us in the mission field. We could have died a long time ago in the mission field.

 

But we are thankful to God for His goodness and for the wonderful people He has brought into our lives.


I shared on the importance of Evangelism and Mission, the test being taken from Acts 26:19-20. I spoke on the encounters of Paul:


  1.           Paul had an encounter with God
  2.           Paul had an encounter with the world 
  3.           Paul had an encounter with himself 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory