Promise verse for Mar 2021 - I will go before you

 This morning Bro Babu James shared from Isaiah 45:2-3

I will go before you and will level the mountains; I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron. I will give you hidden treasures riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the Lord the God of Israel, who summons you by name.

I learnt the following fro his sharing:

Because He goes before me, I can be assured (I will)  of:

  1. His ever-present PRESENCE - I will go before you
  2. His ever-present PEACE - And will level the mountains;
  3. His ever-present POWER - I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron.
  4. His ever-present PROVISION - Will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places,
  5. His ever-present POSITION (status) - so that you may know that I am the Lord, the God of Israel, 
  6. His ever-present PASSION - who summons you by name.
May God's presence go before us this month and always.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The God Who Sees Me

When faith shines brighter than victory

Weekend at Kiros Cornerstone Church, Berastagi, Indonesia