Promise verse for Mar 2021 - I will go before you

 This morning Bro Babu James shared from Isaiah 45:2-3

I will go before you and will level the mountains; I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron. I will give you hidden treasures riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the Lord the God of Israel, who summons you by name.

I learnt the following fro his sharing:

Because He goes before me, I can be assured (I will)  of:

  1. His ever-present PRESENCE - I will go before you
  2. His ever-present PEACE - And will level the mountains;
  3. His ever-present POWER - I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron.
  4. His ever-present PROVISION - Will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places,
  5. His ever-present POSITION (status) - so that you may know that I am the Lord, the God of Israel, 
  6. His ever-present PASSION - who summons you by name.
May God's presence go before us this month and always.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory