Sunday service at Abundant Life Family Church

 

This morning I had the privilege of sharing the Word at Abundant Life Family Church in Ang Mo Kio. More than 100 people were gathered for worship in spite of the many social distancing measures. 

Bro Albert and Sis Josephine, who are our partners of PEC mission work, attend this church.

I have known this church pastor, Senior Pastor Allan Ang since I was twelve years old. He used to help out in PEC in the early days, especially with the Chinese Ministry. I remember him interpreting for the Finnish missionaries. Pst Ang used to organise tracting those days in Nee Soon and Chong Pang areas. After the hard work he would reward us with chicken rice lunch at the Chinese coffee shop, which was a luxury in those days. I am told that he does tracting even today, even though he is in his 70s. So it was good to get reconnected with him.

Also Met Peter Tao, whose family had sponsored a church building in India in memory of their late mom. Sis Tao was a faithful Christian who had given sacrificially to PEC building fund in the early days.

I spoke on "God our Provider", the text taken from 1 King 17. Many were blessed and I was blessed too. 

After the service Bro Albert and Sis Josephine took me for lunch. These two people are gems in the kingdom of God. Great passion and great heart in spite of their age. You can hardly find such people these days. To God be the glory.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory