God answers prayer

Since Covid19 hit us in the early part of the year, three times a week our church intercessors gather in the morning from 6-7am to prayer for the various needs. Although we could not meet face to face, we gathered in our own homes and prayed by the social platforms as a group. 

We are amazed at how God is answering our prayers. I want to give glory to God for at least three requests we prayed and God answered. We prayed for a dear sister who needed to have her employment pass renewed. It was rejected because of age. We prayed and the Lord answered our prayer. Its was approve on appeal.

Pst Lider in Indonesia. was tested positive for Covid19, He was warded in a hospital. Many pastors have died in Indonesia due to this disease. We interceded and the Lord heard our cry. Pst Lider has been healed and is back home

We prayed for Pst John Phongsar, our coordinator in Myanmar. He was not well for the past few weeks and the Lord touched him and he is recovering. 

John 14:12-14 -Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

believe more requests will be answered.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory