Sowing the seed

These few weeks, I have been attending a course (work related). All the participants in the class were new to me and so were some of the faculty. But I took the opportunity to give almost everyone a copy of my book, "Here AM I". There were many people of different world views represented in the class. It may be offensive to give a tract in Singapore but who can refuse a book, especially one written by a colleague from the same organisation

The comments I received so far have been encouraging. The Christians in the group found it an inspiration and a staunch Hindu in the class said, It is an eye-opener". I pray that the Holy Spirit will continue to work in the lives of these recipients and they too will experience the truth. 

Seize every opportunity to share the gospel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory