Weekend in Jakarta

Friday night I went to work and the next morning I rushed to the airport. Thanks to my son Jonathan for driving me in quick time. 

Bro Happy picked me up from the airport and took me for a good "nasi padang" lunch. Bro Timothy also joined us.

On Sunday I spoke at three services at Gereja Kristus Yesus, Jemaat Sunter.  I was blessed to be in the church as I met some of my old friends.  I spoke on the prayer of Paul in Ephesians 3 - "God is listening"

Thanking God for all the opportunities to proclaim His name.


It was also good to meet HI friends, Happy and Tommy, men with great passion for the lost.

Now checked in and waiting for flight to Singapore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory