Trip to Dhaka, Bangladesh

It has been a long day. I finished work this morning at 7:15 am. Rushed home to get my bags. Bro Rubern was waiting to take me to the airport. My departure was at 10;10am. As I left the office, I realized that I had left n=my house keys in church last night after the board meeting. If I was to go to church to pick up my keys, I will not be able to make it to the airport in time.

Thank God Reena was still at home and she has not left yet to go to work.

I arrived at the airport in good time. Thanks to Bro Rubern. Now I am in KL waiting for my connection to Dhaka. I am on my way to attend the Pentecostal Asia Pacific Missions Conference. I have been given a slot time to speak. I have no clue who is coming for the conference or what is the expectation. I am just trusting the Lord.

Feeling sleepy after last night shift work. 

This will be the 4th new country the Lord has opened for me this year, to share the Word. Honestly I feel humbled and grateful for all the opportunities the Lord has given me. The last time I was in Dhaka was about 25 years ago, when I was on a detachment with the air force. 

I posted the following on my facebook page earlier.

"Many years ago I heard this man of God say, “If you carry your Bible every where, one day the Bible will carry you everywhere “. God is good."

Looking forward to what the Lord has in store.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory