PAM - Dhaka


For two days I attend the Pentecostal Asia Missions Consultations. For the first time I was in the company of about 200 like minded people who heart and passion was for missions. I was blessed to hear some reports on how the missions organizations are reaching the unreached peoples group.

I realized that the harvest is plentiful but laborers are indeed few. We really need to pray for more workers.

I had the opportunity ti share what we are doing in the mission field and the feedback was very good. 

I am more resolved to do more for the kingdom after attending the conference. Praising God for all the opportunities and blessings on my life. To God be the glory.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory