Trip to Medan

My trip to Medan trips from  1-5 May. Jeya joined me from 3 May onwards. I have a few things to do:

  • John Maxwell training for Bible School Students
  • Graduation of Church Planters from our Training Center
  • Sunday Service in Pst Lider's church (GSJA Kasih Karunia , Marelan, Medan.

 

On 2-3 Many, I conducted John Maxwell Leadership training for students from our Church Planters Course and AOG Bible School students in Medan. About 70 people, mostly young adults attended the seminar.

It was a very enriching experience for the students and they responded positively to the teaching. I was blessed too.

Jeya, Bro Samuel and Bro Stephen arrived on Friday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory