Ministry in Kuching, East Malaysa

I am settled nicely in the restaurant at 56 Hotel in Kuching. All ready and waiting for Pst Cheng to pick me to the airport.

For the last three days I have been speaking to the christians in Emmanuel Christina Church on Missions and Church planting. I was invite here by Pst Cheng, one of the pastors in this church.  Members from other churches also attended the sessions. 

On Friday night I spoke on "An encounter with God". Saturday morning I toured on the Heart of God and shared on my journey in Missions. In the evening I spoke on the life of Jonah.

This morning, I spoke on "Can't keep quiet", based on 2 Kings 7:1-9. It was good to see many people, especially young people, attend the sessions and the feedback was good.

I also met Bro Brian Lee from Good News Church and had good fellowship on Saturday afternoon. Many of those who I met and taught through the Haggai Seminars also came for the meetings. 

Bro Si Kian Seng and his wife were extremely kind and too me and the church leaders for a sumptuous lunch at Sarawak Club, a famed country club in Kuching. Bro Is was one of the participants in Maui in 2018 when I taught Biblical Mandate.

It was indeed a blessing to meet the Senior Pastor of this church Pst David Kay. A very humble man with a mind of Christ. No airs but simple humility. Very seldom can you see pastors like him today.
Friends from the HI Next-Gen seminar
I had a good time too. It was refreshing and blessed to meet good people with a hunger for church planting in unreached areas. 
Sumptuous  lunch at the prestigious Sarawak Club with he church leadership on Saturday



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory