In HIS Majesty's Service

There is no retreat, no retrenchment, no retirement, no reserve and no regret in HIS Majesty's Service.

2 Tim 4:2 - Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction

2 Tim 4:6-7 - For I am already being poured out like a drink offering, and the time for my departure is near. 7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

Caleb is a good example of the above statement. He was 85 years old when he asked Joshua for Hebron. Many at that age would be waiting for their day of departure, or just trying to keep alive. Not Caleb:

Joshua 14:12 -
Now give me this hill country that the Lord promised me that day. You yourself heard then that the Anakites were there and their cities were large and fortified,but, the Lord helping me, I will drive them out just as he said.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory