Hectic weekend.


Settled comfortably at the usual lounge at T1. Special thanks to my friend and missions partner Nick Chew. Right now I am waiting for my departure to Yangon. This is my first NLS in Myanmar. Praising God for the opportunity to impact the nationals for their nation..

Looking back it was an hectic weekend. Yesterday morning we had the early morning prayer at 5AM. 18 members attended the prayer. Thank God for this prayer intercessors.

Then we headed off to Toa Payoh Methodist Church to attend Equip's "Salt and Light " Conference. ( from PEC attended the one day seminar.

The seminar finished at about 5PM and we headed off to Bro Guna's house to pray for Zoe as she was celebrating her birthday. What a joy to pray for Zoe who turned 5 years old.

The it was straight to work for the night shift.

Finished at 8:30AM this morning and straight to church. This mooning I spoke on teh fruit of the Spirit, Gal 5:20-23, focusing on Faithfulness. I spoke on teh following:

  • Faith in God
  • Faithfulness to God
    • Faithfulness in my responsibilities (the Great Commission)
After a light lunch at church, headed for home for a 30 min nap. Now at I am the airport.

Tired but something drives me to keep me going. People need to know Jesus, Myanmar needs Christ. I am excited at what God is going to do in Yangon. To God be the Glory.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory