Arrived at Kuantan

Waiting at Central Bus Station at Kuantan at 5:00AM
I arrived at the Central Bus Station Kuantan, in Pahang just before 5AM this morning. I departed.  Lakin Centre last night at 11:30PM.   Did not sleep well in the bus though. 

My host, Pst Wee,  is coming to pick me up at 6AM. Good thing there is free  wifi at the station.

I am here for the National Leadership Seminar organised by the HI Alumni Association in Kuantan. This is the first time this association is organising a NLS. I am grateful for being invited and this is my first trip to Kuantan.

Very excited and looking forward to the seminar.  And there is free WIFI here. Praise God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory