Biblical Mandate



Was up at about 5AM and went for Finished my sessions today. Yesterday I did HI Vision and Session 1 of Biblical Mandate. There were about 25 participants. I also had good time meeting with the Myanmar Alumni Organising committee. Good people with passion.


Great to meet up with Rev John Thang. I was the RC when he came to Maui as a participant in 2009. So good to meet him after 8 years and he has not changed a bit, except some white hair on the sides. We had a good conversation over dinner at the "Shangri-la". Hmmm


Today I did Sessions 2&4. The translation took up much time and so I had to skip some parts. But the participants got the message. Thank you Holy Spirit for convicting them.

With the organising team



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory