Ushering in the New Year

Last night was another milestone in PEC. We had a packed church, first time for a watch night service. Prior to the service, we had a wonderful time of fellowship over dinner.

The service was conducted by almost all of the next level of leadership. A mixture of young adults and touch of the older generation. But over all I saw a transiting taking place.

There were many testimonies of the supernatural workings of our God. I sat at the back, awestruck.  Truly He has removed my shame.

For the first time we used four Tamil translators for the service. God is raising the next generation. 
The next level. These men stood-by when others dared not
Bro Alvin took us through the many events in 2016 and Bro Babu James shared on "Numbering our days" as we approach the New Year. He took us into the New Year with "Hight Praises"

I shared the first message for 2017. Thanking God for all that He has done for me and my family in 2016. Recounted the healing of Reena and the others and the test of faith we had to go through. 

I shared on the theme - 2017 - God will do Amazing things, using Joshua 3:5 as the text. I strongly believe we will see more miracles and wonder in 2017. 

This was followed by serving the communion. 

Indeed I was blessed. Seeing the next level of leadership in action was the real joy. God brought back some old members who had left earlier. Good to see. They have heard what God is doing in PEC. But there was so much love and unity in the air. 

2017- A year of amazing things. To God be the glory.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory