God's favour

This evening we had a couple of testimonies on how God has blessed our people in their work places.  In a very challenging and difficult work environment, God has honoured and proposed those who played their trust in Him. 

As I heard these testimonies, I recalled how God has blessed me indeed this year. in my own office.  If you had followed my travels, you would have observed that at least ten days or more in a month I am overseas. That means at least four months in a year, I am away from office and I had only 28 days of annual leave. So you must be wondering how I mange this. Its sheer hard work and sacrifice.

But the irony is for my yearly assessment, I got the highest rating in my office. All I can say is, this is purely God's grace and favour. 

I have learnt the principle in Matt 6:33 -But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

When one diligently honours God, God will honour Him. I found this to be true in my life, God does not short change anyone who has contributed or sacrificed for His name.

Psalms 34:10 The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the LORD lack no good thing.

Also another sister testified how God healed her from all body aches after the leaders prayed for her last week. Glory to God.

I am witnessing the operation of the healing gift in PEC. Soon the deaf will hear and the lame will walk. I will see this happen with my own eyes in this house. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory