The neglected in Myanmar


Early this morning I was much disturbed by the scenes I had witnessed in Myanmar a few months ago. The Indian community in a village in the outskirts of Yangon. 

The extreme poverty and living conditions were like a nightmare. How can we sit and be contended when our brothers and sisters live in extreme harsh conditions. They have families like us and children who suffer because they don't have good regular meals. 

Praying that God will touch some souls to sponsor this project that we are working on. The plan is to relocate them in a legal land where they can have houses and start a community. Big project but it got to start somewhere. 

Mathew 25:36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory