Visiting my cousin's place

God is good. Today we visited my cousin Indra's home. It had a good time of food and fellowship. Slowly we are getting to know the three girls (my nieces) better. Good girls with great talents and yes, very loving. We praise God for opportunity to be with them and to be part of their lives for the future. 

The picture tells a thousand words. Can't wait for these girls to meet their cousins Jessica and Manisha. 

I was reminded of the verse in Joel 2:25 -The Lord says, “I will give you back what you lost to the swarming locusts. God indeed is giving us back the lost years and we will not exchange it for anything. What a blessing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory