A strange dream

Two nights ago, I had this strange dream. 

A lady driver with some family members in a car was on the wrong side of the road and was driving towards me. She just stopped before hitting me and realised she was on the wrong track. In frustration she reversed in agitation without checking the rear and collided with a big mercs. The damage was bad. But strangely the family members in the car were shifting the blame on me.

This was a reminder to me that there are so many faults in me that I may not be aware but too quick to pass the judgement on others, worst still blame them for my shortcomings. Jesus said in Mat 7:5 -You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

This is the problem with many christians today. We are not able to see our own weaknesses but too quick to point the same in others.

David cried in Psalms 139:23 -Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts.

May this be our prayer as we always do a self examination before the Word in the presence of the Holy Spirit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory