Visit to my cousin's house

Another first this year. Visited my cousin Indra's home for the first time, together with the youths from PEC. The youths were there to celebrated Christmas and it was also happened to be my niece Shekinah's birthday.
They have a lovely home. The youths had a wonderful time. My three nieces have settled comfortably in PEC. They blended well with the other youths. It was my honour to pray for Shekinah on her 16th birthday. I had to leave early to work. Coincidently Vasantham Central was there to capture how Singapore Indians celebrate Christmas. Not sure when it will be aired. 

As I reflect back, I thank God for giving us the opportunity to catch up with our nieces and to see the next generation on fire for God. That will be Jeya's and my mandate  to see that they are on the right road of service for the Lord. We praise God for all the opportunities that are coming our way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory