Happy birthday

Today, its my wife's birthday. This picture of her, I have carried it in my wallet for the last 30 years. Special treasures. As I look back at our journey, we have literally crossed mountains and valleys, storm, rain and sunshine, tests and triumphs.  And yet again I come to the same conclusion. She is indeed a gift from God. 

I don't know of anyone else who fears God like her, who loves the Word like her and who seeks the Lord like her. The only thing that matters to me is that she loves the Lord and the family and serves Him wholeheartedly. There is no shadow of pretence or guile.

Today I thank God for Jeya, who has stood by me, in spite of her protests and disagreements.  As we journey again into unchartered territories, I am not worried,  With God and my wife, we will overcome. 

The just shall live by faith and that is her  testimony.  I am honoured to be her husband. With much love and kisses.

The whole family together after a long time to celebrate mom's birthday



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory